We are looking for a Cologne based Payment Controller (m/f) to join our team of dedicated professionals.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Reporting to BaFin
- Risk controlling and management
- Creation of reports including analyzes
- Cash-Management incl. forecasts
- Ad-hoc evaluations and mass data analyzes
- Cooperation in monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Support of operational controlling in budget and forecasting
The commitment you bring
- Degree in business education (for example banker or similar)
- Several years of experience in comparable positions
- Stability to bring consistent and goal-oriented creative processes to a successful conclusion
- IT affinity, as the product world represents data-driven end-to-end processes
- Experience in the payment, banking or payment services
- Secure and convincing communication style in german and english desirable
The reward you get
- A high impact role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home