We are looking for a Cologne based Intern Customer Intelligence (m/f) to generate customer insights from smart data analysis using multiple sources, develop acquisition strategies based on data and team insights as well as build the new department of customer intelligence.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
Our business unit HRS Global Corporate Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Generate customer insights with smart data analysis from a multitude of sources (internal sales knowledge, customer spend data, booking data, CRM)
- Develop customer penetration/ acquisition strategies based on data insights and customer value driven recommendations
- Jointly with the team, support building up the new department of customer intelligence and professionalize it by establishing new processes, standards, collaborations, etc.
- Closely liaise with Sales Steering Managers in Regions as well as Sourcing and Business Intelligence Teams
- Collaborate across the globe with the sales leadership and sales force
- Quickly assume a high level of responsibility
The commitment you bring
- Enrolment in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree education (min. 2nd academic year), preferably in business administration
- Available for an internship of min. 3 months
- Excellent analytical skills (business cases, excel modelling)
- Conceptual, analytical, and structured way of working
- Passion about working in a pragmatic and results-oriented environment
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, German a plus
The reward you get
- Insights into a diverse range of projects in a rapidly growing, international company focused on global corporate travel
- A high impact internship and the opportunity to help shape our next steps as we realize our goal of becoming the global number 1 for corporate travelers in the accommodation segment
- Responsibility to drive your own conceptual projects together with Senior Management
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- A professional environment with diverse opportunities for further development within the HRS GROUP
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home