We are looking for a Cologne based Intern Strategy and Business Development (m/f) to support a highly dedicated team that delivers the HRS GROUP’s most prominent strategic projects.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for:
- Support strategic projects within the HRS GROUP, such as shaping new business models, driving new market entries and steering the professionalization of the HRS GROUP
- Create data-driven analyses and recommendations for Senior Management
- Prepare presentations for and report directly to the HRS Leadership Team
- Research the global corporate travel market, competitors and trends
The commitment you bring:
- Enrolment in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree education (min. 2nd academic year), preferably in business administration
- Available for an internship of min. 3 months
- Passion about delivering coherent and data-driven analyses
- Conceptual, analytical, and structured way of working
- Eagerness to solve complex tasks in interdisciplinary teams
- Passion about working in a pragmatic and results-oriented environment
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get:
- Insights into a diverse range of projects in a rapidly growing, international company focused on global corporate travel
- Responsibility to drive your own conceptual projects together with Senior Management
- A high impact internship and the opportunity to help shape our next steps as we realize our goal of becoming the global number 1 for corporate travelers in the accommodation segment
- Motivated, dynamic and passionate colleagues with backgrounds in both Strategy Consulting and the industry, who are enthusiastic about trying out new methods and ideas
- A professional environment with diverse opportunities for further development within the HRS GROUP
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home as well as an attractive compensation package