We are looking for a New York, Dallas or San Francisco office based Manager of Global Business Development US (m/f) who is willing to change and inspire an industry and to hunt down and win new global business across the US region. The role focuses on targeting and penetrating new global strategic clients to promote HRS solutions with the end-goal of landing global contracts. Candidates must be perceived to be consultative gurus rather than pure sales. Start-up experience would be beneficial.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable corporate customers to maximise their hotel programme & business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to simplify business travel. Our state-of-the-art propriety solutions combine more than 515,000 accommodation types worldwide and form the basis for our end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
HRS offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, search & book solutions, traveller services, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group and meetings bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Airbus, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, China Mobile Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and results-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing corporate travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Take full responsibility for new strategic global sales and to win the hearts and minds of stakeholders across the corporate landscape
- Develop and directly drive HRS strategy to win new HRS Global Strategic Accounts
- Project yourself into the market as a change agent and entrepreneur who is willing to challenge the status-quo
- Act as a multiplicator across the HRS organization to ensure the full organization supports you in your mission to expand our global business
- Facilitate and push interworking across the HRS network to fully harness the power of this extraordinary company
- Work closely and collaboratively with regional peers and managing directors, cultivate a strong regional ethos of team spirit, industry disruption and start-up energy
- Bring your talents and strategic sales experience into HRS to provide strong guidance to internal stakeholders and to extend the network of external stakeholders
The commitment you bring
- Several years’ proven experience selling into the consulting, technology/software or corporate travel industries
- Unparalleled interpersonal and communications skills to inspire prospects and to help vocalise and pitch the HRS value proposition to the market (proven public speaking a must). In other words be a great story teller!
- Substantial B2B strategic sales and account management experience with strong negotiation skills
- Talented at analysing and understanding customer situations by interpreting data and identifying trends – and linking to your employer’s solutions
- Proven experience selling and influencing C-Suite individuals and garnering trust amongst senior figures and market movers
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced internal environment where products and solutions evolve quickly and need to be accurately integrated into customer/sales story lines as the solutions evolve. Embracing change is a must.
- Experience of working in a global environment
The reward you get
- Recognition globally as somebody who can move an industry
- A high impact travel industry role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- A modern, dynamic, international and forward looking working environment
- To act as an ambassador for a company that is leaving an indelible, disuptive mark in one of the world’s largest industries