We are looking for a Cologne based Social Network Manager (m/f) who defines and runs the coordination and execution of the company´s social media strategy, working across key social media channels.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Strategic planning and operational implementation of the Group’s global social media strategy (B2B and B2C)
- Organization, planning, coordination and supervision of project management related to social media campaigns
- Close cooperation with the content team on execution of stories along the editorial calendar
- Steering of the social media community management
- Lead-Gen for B2B customer acquisition – experienced with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Analysis and evaluation of the relevant KPIs and reporting
- Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics, etc.
- Activities include setting-up and managing social media profiles, define the global social media strategy and guidelines, managing regular posts leveraging the networks to drive influencer campaigns
The commitment you bring
- Minimum Bachelor degree in communication or a comparable qualification
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated understanding of and affinity of the social media management and analytics tools like SproutSocial, HootSuite, Lithium
- Sound understanding of the various relevant social media channels in the international markets
- Ability to transfer high level strategic thinking in to operational execution
- Truly entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical aptitude required to work in a fast moving, data driven environment
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home