We are looking for a Cologne based Marketing Manager DACH (m/f) who brings initiative thoughts and new energy to boost our business to the next level.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
- Grow the HRS brand (internally and externally) and build HRS’ reputation with employees, customers, prospects, partners, government and media
- Implement global marketing and communications initiatives and adopt them to the market to maximize reach including corporate identity, online marketing, public relations, events, corporate publishing, creative designs and lead generation
- Apply lead generation and nurturing techniques as well as online marketing campaigns to test, analyze, refine messages and effectiveness
- Measure marketing program effectiveness and KPIs to drive continuous improvement in strategy and output
- Identify new and unique ways of building imminence and growing customer’s predisposition
- Build a strong relationship with HQ marketing and is a key contributor and possible leader of global initiatives
- Manage and steer budgets strategically by aligning targets with financial investments and deliver periodical updates
- Bachelor degree or higher in marketing, communications and experience in PR is a plus
- Over three years’ experience in the B2B space with local and international market knowledge and preferably understands the corporate travel ecosystem
- Excellent communicator, emotional empathy and can tailor key messages to the appropriate audience and comfortable presenting in front of internal and external audiences and organizing events/tradeshows
- Resilience and high standards for personal performance
- Analytical skills and ROI-oriented
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
- A high impact marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home