We are looking for a Cologne based Data Scientist Enterprise Solutions (m/f) to transform data into valuable information for our business.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
Our business unit Enterprise Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment, and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Act as the key contact person of the Enterprise Solutions department regarding analytic topics, further development of existing solutions and ad hoc requests
- Build superior intelligence based on comprehensive big data models for the end-2-end HRS value proposition considering all relevant data sources
- Develop models for predictive data and Automated Demand Response (ADR) forecasts using sophisticated statistical and machine learning technologies
- Coach, train and consult the business department regarding multiple analytical questions
- Coordinate with other BI / Analytics teams at HRS as part of project teams
The commitment you bring
- A degree in the fields of (Business) Mathematics, Informatics, Economics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the development and implementation of BI solutions
- Profound knowledge of SQL and the handling of relational and multidimensional data modelling
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and machine learning techniques as well programming languages or statistical tools like R statistics or Python
- Excellent analytical skills and advanced structured approach of business requirement management and very good project management skills
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact BI role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home