We are looking for a Mumbai based Director of Enterprise Solutions India to build and lead a dedicated sales team and win and expand our B2B business across India.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
Our business unit HRS Global Corporate Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Analyze the India market and identify customer and partner potential to push new business and revenue
- Plan and implement sales strategies and sales push activities and subsequent reporting
- Be responsible for business management by monitoring team targets and setting priorities to ensure mid and long term revenue growth
- Manage recruiting, onboarding, personnel development, performance management of regional and centralized team members across sales, account management and account support disciplines
- Coach team members on their focus areas, priority setting and also their approach to specific client-facing issues
- Assist team in acquisition of new clients and ensure new customers go live and begin booking
- Assume role of key escalation contact for major accounts
- Maintain a high level of knowledge within the team with respect to the product portfolio, the benefits for the customer and key sales arguments
- Build long-lasting relationships with key industry influencers and customer decision makers
- Act as a brand ambassador and represent the company in public events via speaking and related opportunities
The commitment you bring
- A Bachelor Degree and/or above
- At least 10 years of experience in successfully managing sales or consulting teams within the B2B travel industry
- Experience in dealing with online reservation systems and enthusiasm for online sales / eCommerce
- Outstanding knowledge of the India Market and Corporate Travel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence ambition of clients as well as motivation of team members
- High flexibility combined with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Pronounced enthusiasm, commitment and assertiveness
- A structured, independent and goal oriented working style - focusing on fast and flawless execution
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact leadership and business development role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction