We are looking for a Cologne based Manager Monetization Steering (m/f) to design and optimize our business models and pricing, predominantly in our fast-growing corporate clients segment.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable corporate customers to maximize their hotel program & business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to simplify business travel. Our state-of-the-art propriety solutions combine more than 515,000 accommodation types worldwide and form the basis for our end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
Our corporate business unit offers end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Take the lead in conceptualizing new monetization opportunities for HRS in our corporate client segment – shape our transformation towards our future
- Anticipate market developments and region-specific needs to find the next most important service/product/pricing model to develop
- Drive analysis to optimize offerings. This includes conducting qualitative and quantitative market research and creating financial models
- Assess risk and rewards of potential innovations from a cross-functional perspective
- Create data-driven analyses and recommendations for Senior Management
The commitment you bring
- A very good academic degree in business studies or similar
- About 3 years' work experience in consulting firm and/or in start-ups
- Experience with leading and completing multiple projects in parallel and collaborating with interdisciplinary and international teams
- Conceptual, analytical, and structured way of working
- Enthusiasm when solving complex tasks
- Passion about working in a pragmatic and results-oriented environment
- Ability to quickly build credibility and trust with all levels in an organization
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A diverse range of projects in a rapidly growing, international company focused on global corporate travel
- A high level of responsibility and the opportunity to help shape our next steps as we realize our goal of becoming the global number 1 for corporate travelers in the accommodation segment
- Motivated, dynamic and passionate colleagues with backgrounds in Strategy Consulting who are enthusiastic about trying out new methods and ideas
- A professional environment with diverse opportunities for continuous learning and mentorship both within the Strategy team and throughout the HRS Group
- Excellent opportunities to develop your professional skills in an agile industry through trainings from your experienced Strategy colleagues and a structured career path within the Strategy department
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home as well as an attractive compensation package