We are looking for a Warsaw based Backend Developer (m/f) who is keen on creating innovative, world-class applications for the travel & hospitality industry.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever-changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Implement the backend side of our large scale and high availability ecosystem and integrate our e-commerce applications with a network of partners’ web services (travel agencies, payment providers, marketing partners)
- Create solutions for our biggest clients like Amazon, Google, and Siemens
- Implement and improve application architecture based on AWS Cloud
- Collaborate across teams with regards to overarching technical concepts and practices
- Work closely with our Product Owners and DevOps to ensure continuous delivery of high-quality solutions to our clients
- Manage the quality by test automation and process improvement
- Support the team with a creative approach in every aspect
The commitment you bring
- Solid experience in the field of Java, JEE, web services and knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with and a good understanding of Spring/Hibernate frameworks
- CD/CI and test automation experience
- Focus on providing solutions based on the business requirements
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Fluency in Polish and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact tech role with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent result focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home (1 day per week)