We are looking for a Cologne based Global Sourcing Sales Support (m/f) to facilitate excellence of our Sourcing Solution's new sales activity in different markets.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
Our department Sourcing Solutions takes care of one of the major services we provide to our more than 3,000 corporate business customers globally. Our Sourcing Service has grown significantly over the past years and we are running projects for more than 100 large global corporates across the globe including Google, China Mobile, Apple, Hitachi, Alibaba, AT Kearney and Siemens. Sourcing is at the forefront of our innovation agenda for our enterprise customers and will continue to grow at a very high pace.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Work closely with the Global Head to develop a global sales strategy for our Sourcing Solution
- Provide regular business and commercial report to the Global Head
- Create data-driven analyses and recommendations for the Global Head, as well as for our Senior Management in the markets
- Support deriving sales planning for markets and proactively manage market strategies
- Develop an in-depth understanding of HRS solutions and offer a consultative sales approach to potential customers to support their internal strategies
- Ensure all sourcing new sales activity is delivered at best practice by actively engaging with the Corporate Sales team with the aim of educating and standardizing the sales approach in different markets
- Support creation of business cases and proactively share best practice and reference cases to coach and support customer approaches
- Support governance and policing of sales activity and being a “go to” person for commercial offer discussions
The commitment you bring
- 2-4 years' work experience in account management/sales role or project planning
- Experience in proactive business driven activities
- Experience coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills that let you derive business implications from complex sets of data and ability to present recommendation
- Goal driven mind-set, the ability to cope under pressure and a high level of emotional empathy
- Passion about working in a pragmatic and results-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills as well as Top management communication
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Sourcing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home