We are looking for a New York, Dallas or San Francisco based Business Development Manager Sourcing AMERICAS (m/f) to target, approach and finalize partnerships to boost sourcing solution's new sales activity with different markets.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
Our department Sourcing Solutions takes care of one of the major services we provide to our more than 3,000 corporate business customers globally. Our Sourcing Service has grown significantly over the past years and we are running projects for more than 100 large global corporates across the globe including Google, China Mobile, Apple, Hitachi, Alibaba, AT Kearney and Siemens. Sourcing is at the forefront of our innovation agenda for our enterprise customers and will continue to grow at a very high pace.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Assess and cluster potential partners for cross-selling opportunities between HRS Solutions and consulting company services
- Closely work with the Global Head to identify the most appropriate commercial model for cross-selling cooperation in the region
- Define a regional strategy for cross-selling by country
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities towards consulting companies partners
- Finalize strategic partnership agreement with selected partners
- Ensure the implementation of strategic agreement by driving education, communication activities as well as monitoring and support towards the cross-selling activity
- Being the accountable stakeholder for develop and maintain of the partnership
- Review and grant partnership profitability meeting HRS targets
The commitment you bring
- Experience in working in a consulting role for several years, preferably building a network of relationships in different consulting firms
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data in order to derive the most fitting regional strategy
- Ability to proactively deliver a new business strategy and actions in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience in engaging with senior management within consulting companies
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in managing business strategies in multiple markets environment
- Strong competency in delivering creative solutions to overcome partner objections and ability to negotiate mutually beneficial commercial contracts
- Preferably experience in creating reseller models
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Sourcing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home