We are looking for a Cologne based (Senior) Inhouse Consultant - Finance (m/f) to drive continuous improvement in a fast moving and market driven environment and shape scalable workflows and systems.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Analyze, document and continuously improve business processes together with the specialist areas
- Define action plans and take over the project management to ensure the end-to-end implementation
- Develop concepts and decision-papers and present them to our top management
- Develop and provide requirements for the HRS Group enterprise applications landscape (mainly ERP system) and support the implementation
- Conceptualize and moderate workshops
The commitment you bring
- Min. 3-5 years of professional experience as a consultant (inhouse or external) with focus on the Finance department and related processes
- Experience in optimization and structuring of complex business processes
- Extensive experience in project management as well as in the independent execution of workshops
- Expertise of SAP FI/CO, BPM tools and MS Office
- Self-initiative and assertiveness, strong analytic focus, strong communication and presentation skills
- Completed studies in Economics (ideally Finance & Accounting / Controlling)
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home