We are looking for a Cologne based Team Lead Refund Management (m/f) (“Rückvergütung / Provisionsmanagement”) to drive our professionalization in a fast moving and market driven environment by shaping scalable workflows and systems.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Lead a team of currently four people
- Take responsibility for the correct calculation of refunds for the different customers and distribution partners of HRS (revenue shares & kickbacks)
- Analyze contracts and ensure the correct “translation” into calculation / accounting processes
- Define requirements to further automize the process with our ERP system and interface between Business and IT
- Act as sparringspartner for our sales or new business teams regarding conclusion and implementation of new contracts
- Be the main contact person for all questions regarding the refund management in general
The commitment you bring
- Min. 5 years of professional experience as a senior manager dealing with commercial topics and refunds like revenue share, kickbacks etc.
- Experience in optimization and structuring of complex business processes
- Expertise of SAP FI/CO, MS Office
- Self-initiative and assertiveness, strong analytic focus, strong communication and presentation skills
- Completed studies in Economics (ideally Finance & Accounting / Controlling / Management)
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home