We are looking for a Dallas based Strategy Consultant Procurement Projects (m/f) to lead and manage strategic consulting projects for our global corporate customers and help our global clients optimize their global hotel spend. Be our strategic consultant and manage global hotel procurement projects from benchmarking analytics to strategy development to negotiation and implementation of hotel programs for our clients!
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
Our department Sourcing Solutions is at the heart of our consulting & solution offering for global corporates. We enable global corporations to build a best-in-class hotel program by combining strategic procurement consulting services with cutting-edge technology and analytics. Our global sourcing consultants manage the entire hotel procurement cycle from benchmarking, rate negotiation to implementation, and ongoing optimization – all the while managing global projects with customer stakeholders and consultant peers around the world. Our state-of-the-art Sourcing program has grown significantly in the past five years, and today we help more than 150 large global corporates including Google, China Mobile, Hitachi, Alibaba, DHL, Volkswagen, WorldBank, Oath and Siemens. As global leader in hotel travel management, our sourcing solution is at the forefront of our innovation agenda.
Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Lead multiple strategic projects for global corporate clients on hotel sourcing
- Conduct analyses and derive insights from client data and extensive HRS global benchmark data to identify hotel spend optimization potential
- Consult HRS corporate clients and jointly derive a sourcing strategy to generate savings and ensure traveller satisfaction
- Manage and drive the sourcing projects with client team members as well as consultant peers across the world
- Conduct hotel price negotiations for key suppliers and manage negotiations together with our hotel colleagues to ensure best savings for our clients
- Presents recommendations to clients with a management storyline and convince senior stakeholders of recommendations (e.g. Procurement, Finance, HR Executives).
- Support the acquisition of new customers as well as the renewal of current customers
- Work hand-in-hand with our global sales organization (e.g. upselling)
- Identify areas of growth both internally and externally to drive continuous innovation
The commitment you bring
- Very good university degree (e.g., in Business Management or similar)
- First experience in the field of Consulting/Management Consultancy or any comparable consulting role in corporate management or project management
- Very good project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to derive insights from data
- Excellent communication skills orally and in written and skilled in leading and collaborating with interdisciplinary and international teams
- Passionate about strategic thinking and working in a results-oriented environment
- Confidence in dealing with customers and partners in presentations and workshops
- Industry experience in the travel, tourism or distribution segments desirable but not must
- Excellent MS Office skills, esp. excel
- Flexibility to adapt to an fast-paced, challenging but rewarding job
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact consulting role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Leading role for projects with global clients with high global visibility
- Projects and teamwork on global scale and based on industry-disrupting technology innovations in global corporate travel
- Limited need for you to travel to clients
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Excellent opportunities to develop your professional skills in an entrepreneurial company
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern, fast-moving and dynamic working environment – with us, it will never get boring!