We are looking for a Cologne, Paris or London based Business Development Manager Sourcing EMEA (m/f) to target, approach and acquire new business segment for sourcing solutions using a deep understanding of their strategic business travel requirements.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
Our department Sourcing Solutions takes care of one of the major services we provide to our more than 3,000 corporate business customers globally. Our Sourcing Service has grown significantly over the past years and we are running projects for more than 100 large global corporates across the globe including Google, China Mobile, Apple, Hitachi, Alibaba, AT Kearney and Siemens. Sourcing is at the forefront of our innovation agenda for our enterprise customers and will continue to grow at a very high pace.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Assess and cluster potential clients by identifying requirements and goals accordingly to vertical segmentation
- Identify the catchable potential of different verticals and consequently prioritize the business development focus areas
- Define a sales strategy by vertical and by market
- Closely work with the Global Head to identify the most appropriate commercial model for verticals in the focus area
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities towards vertical
- Take the lead in the development of a solution concept to fully meet customers’ requirements on the selected focus areas
- Engage with Product teams in order to guide the concept towards implementation
- Implement the action plan derived to secure Sourcing new business to meet HRS company targets
- Generate new leads, identify decision-makers and deliver customer presentation to close the deal
The commitment you bring
- Experience in working on a new product/service sales, or in a key driving role in a start-up company
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data in order to derive the most effective strategy
- Ability to proactively deliver a new business strategy and actions in a fast paced environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce highly professional proposals and presentation
- Proven experience in engaging with CPOs/ purchasers within potential new customers to ensure maximum understanding and opportunity for success
- Strong competency in delivering creative solutions to overcome customer objections and ability to negotiate mutually beneficial commercial contracts
- Experience in managing business strategy implementation in multiple markets
- Airlines and/or cruise crew management experience are a plus
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Sourcing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home