We are looking for a Cologne based Head of Rate Loading (m/f) to lead our global Rate Loading Team and to drive efficiency throughout all rate loading related processes.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travellers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
Our department Sourcing Solutions takes care of one of the major services we provide to our more than 3,000 corporate business customers globally. Our Sourcing Service has grown significantly over the past years and we are running projects for more than 100 large global corporates across the globe including Google, China Mobile, Apple, Hitachi, Alibaba, AT Kearney and Siemens. Sourcing is at the forefront of our innovation agenda for our enterprise customers and will continue to grow at a very high pace.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage the rate loading process for our Corporate customers with individual hotels and hotel chains (CRS, GDS and external connected hotels)
- Lead a global team of rate specialists. Act as a coach and manage recruiting, onboarding, personnel development, and performance management of team members
- Be responsible of creating a global center of excellence in order to deliver an high service level towards our corporate customer
- Constantly develop team members on their focus areas, priority setting and also their approach to specific client-facing issues and ensure mutual communication in the global (virtual) team to share experiences and best practice approaches
- Support our Customers and ensure outstanding service quality in answering rate loading related requests
- Prepare regular reporting to corporate customers as well as to internal stakeholders which show in detail the success ratio and remaining issues
The commitment you bring
- Leadership experience (ideally in leading global team in remote offices)
- Higher degree in business administration or equivalent in professional experience within the Business Travel or Hotel Industry
- Self-organized team player with excellent organisational, communication and leadership skills
- High goal orientation and decision-making competence
- High motivation and ability to cope with pressure
- High empathy and competence in relationship management
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home