We are looking for a Tokyo based Director of Sales Japan (m/f) to build and lead a dedicated team of driven sales and account management staff, tasked with winning and expanding our B2B business in Japan through partnering with corporate customers and delivering best in class solutions for their business travelers.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 35 offices across the world.
Our business unit HRS Global Corporate Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Be fully responsible for Japan’s revenue targets and work personally on closing the strategic customer targets of our Enterprise Solutions
- Recruit, develop, support, train and coach team members and control the daily operations of the enterprise sales department
- Assist the team in acquiring new clients and ensure new customers go live and begin to book
- Take responsibility for the sales development and support of existing customers (with special focus on growing key accounts)
- Maintain a high level of knowledge within the team with respect to the product portfolio, the benefits for the customer and key sales arguments
- Build long-lasting relationships with key industry influencers and customer decision makers
- Cooperate closely with international sales and operations to provide maximum coordination of local sales activities with global strategies
The commitment you bring
- Several years of senior leadership experience within the B2B industry
- Experience in solution sales as well as enthusiasm for online sales / e-Commerce
- Ability to build, develop and effectively execute complex commercial strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence ambition of clients as well as motivation of team members
- High flexibility combined with strong organizational and analytical skills
- A structured, independent and goal oriented working style - focusing on fast and flawless execution
- Good understanding of the Japanese corporate travel industry as well as of online reservation systems are seen as a plus
The reward you get
- A high impact enterprise sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the business travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction