We are looking for a Key Account Manager Netherlands (m/f) to partner with corporate customers and deliver best in class solutions for their business travelers.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
Our business unit Enterprise Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage and lead negotiations with major local accounts
- Own and manage the associated account development plans, ensuring maximum HRS buy-in across regions and senior management
- Acquire new major local accounts based on leads (typically provided centrally) and ensure new customers go live and begin booking (responsible from lead to implementation)
- Help to roll out international customers in own country and assume role of key contact for international accounts from other countries
- Work together with Account Support Management to support your customers
- Maintain a high level of current knowledge of our product portfolio, the benefits for customers as well as of other key information (e.g., trends, strategy, competitors, pricing)
- Leverage local partnership teams to work with the travel management eco system
The commitment you bring
- Bachelor degree with business focus preferred
- Several years of experience in complex solution selling (preferably within the telecommunication or software industry) or in B2B consultancy
- Excellent negotiation skills, competence in relationship management and consultative selling at C level
- Experience with BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) highly preferred
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentations
- Analytical competence, ability to analyze complex data and to draw relevant conclusions
- Excel and Power Point skills at an advanced level
- Demonstrated good project management skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment from our office in Amsterdam, with flexible working hours and the option to work from home