We are looking for a Prague based Account Support Manager (m/f) who takes responsibility for HRS key customers and proactively develops the corporate client portfolio.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up to
- Take responsibility for key customers and development of the corporate client portfolio on Czech Republic and Slovakia markets (i.e. developing relationships with customers and travel partners in the corporate segment of HRS)
- Take responsibility for educating and training clients, introducing them to the full range of HRS system functionality
- Prepare materials summarizing the client relationship with HRS (i.e. reports, statistics)
- Closely cooperate with Account Management (locally) as well as your international colleagues
- Participate in the creation of the so-called Account Development Plans (i.e. detailed client cooperation programs and service level agreements)
- Conduct written correspondence with HRS customers in Czech and English
- Occasionally participate in meetings with clients / travel partners
The commitment you bring
- Strong orientation on results and strategic goals
- Very good communication skills, especially over-the-phone but also in writing
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Strong presentation skills combined with ability to work under pressure
- Basic negotiation skills
- Several years of experience in the hotel or business travel industry are seen as a plus
- Fluency in Czech and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment