We are looking for a Shanghai based Key Account Manager BD China (m/f) to take responsibility for the delivery of the Corporate Sales new business revenue target for the China market.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
Our business unit Enterprise Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Target, approach and acquire new high value customers using a deep understanding of their strategic business travel requirements
- Ensure all new sales activity is delivered at best practice by actively engaging with the Corporate Sales team and set a personal example to the team in all customer engagement
- Develop an in-depth understanding of HRS product solutions and offer a consultative sales approach to potential customers to support their internal strategies
- Be a ‘go to’ person for the latest market competitor activity and customer intelligence
- Chair the weekly new business meeting and provide commentary and action on performance as well as forecast future revenue delivery
- Actively manage CRM to ensure all customer activity and data is correctly recording and up to date for reporting and analytics purposes
- Identify and flag any product or marketing improvements required to optimize our end customer solutions and engage relevant internal departments
The commitment you bring
- Experience in working in a senior sales or consulting role for several years, preferably building a network of relationships and technical knowledge within the B2B travel industry
- Ability to proactively deliver a new business strategy and actions in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience in engaging with senior management across multiple disciplines within the potential new customer base to ensure maximum understanding and opportunity for success
- Strong competency in delivering creative solutions to overcome customer objections and ability to negotiate mutually beneficial commercial contracts
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex customer data and using CRM systems as part of the daily role
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment