We are looking for a Stockholm based Director of Sales Enterprise Solutions (m/f) who leads the commercial mission for HRS in the Scandinavian countries.
HRS provides end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 businesses globally offering its customers individual consulting and bespoke solutions. Clients include numerous global players from Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Amazon, Siemens, VW, Daimler, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
HRS has created a unique positioning for its end-to-end Business Process Outsourcing solutions ranging from services such as hotel sourcing, booking solutions as well as payment and expense solutions. We have built a global presence in over 25 markets worldwide with 35+ offices and continue to grow.
The challenge you are up for
- Build, lead and develop a commercial team and assume full responsibility for the strategic commercial initiatives
- Take responsibility for developing and further strengthening the commercial ties with the leading corporations of the Nordics
- Act as the main counterpart to the Hotel Solutions local market leadership, fostering collaboration between market teams
- Directly report into the Managing Director
The qualities you have
- Several years of managerial responsibility in a commercial role
- Proven track record of leading commercial teams and managing within a global matrix organization
- Working experience in dynamic, fast paced tech environments and a proven hands-on mentality
- Ability to cope with pressure and to work with tight deadlines while managing customer expectations and internal resources
- Capability to travel across the Nordics region and within Europe if needed
The reward you get
- An unique opportunity to create a global category champion, working with the most prestigious corporate brands
- A fast-moving and dynamic environment with international teams striving for customers success
- Pioneering state-of-the-art solutions that overcome current inefficiencies in the business travel industry
- Working with other likeminded and experienced executives in a global team