We are looking for a Cologne based Sales Agent DACH (m/f) who takes responsibility for HRS small and medium corporate customers and proactively develops the corporate client portfolio.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Support of our small and medium-sized corporate customers in all relevant questions regarding HRS SmartTrip
- Telephone acquisition of new corporate customers
- Processing of customer enquiries via telephone and e-mail
- Sale of our new products to our corporate customers
- Maintenance of customer data and corresponding documentation
- Implementation of sales strategies and sales push activities
The commitment you bring
- Proactive sales background or hotel distribution background
- Sound knowledge of the corporate travel technology and B2B travel industry desirable
- Very good communication skills, both on the phone and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and focus on achieving a variety of KPIs
- Strong negotiation skills and high performance orientation
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home