We are looking for a Shanghai based Key Account Manager (m/f) to manage business and lead negotiations with major local accounts, find new ways to support customers' travel processes and increase the share of wallet.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
Our business unit Global Hotel Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage and lead negotiations with major accounts having a hotel spending larger than EUR 4 million
- Find new ways to build up strategic partnerships with customers and sell our HRS solutions to increase the share of wallet
- Acquire new major accounts and ensure new customers go live and begin booking (responsible from lead to implementation)
- Independently conduct high-level conversations / meetings with the executive management of your customers
- Work closely with the account support management team
- Maintain a high level of current knowledge of the product portfolio and the benefits for customers as well as other relevant information (e.g., market trends, strategy, competitors, pricing)
- Demonstrate good project management skills to coordinate not only stakeholders across different countries but also HRS experts on topics such as payment, sourcing or MICE solutions
The commitment you bring
- A bachelor degree or above
- Several years working experience in solution-selling roles; consulting & IT industry highly preferred
- Good analytical competence: finding useful facts, able to analyze complex data and to draw relevant conclusions
- Strong goal orientation and decision-making competence: finding new/best-possible solutions, keeping economic impact in mind, showing good argumentation in negotiations and competence in advanced presenting techniques
- Very strong analytical skills and negotiation skills, good competence in relationship management esp. sales and acquisition
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Corporate Sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with an open-minded company culture