We are looking for a Cologne based Project Manager Solution Strategy & Innovation (m/f) to steer and develop innovative solutions around the hotel management for corporate clients such as Sourcing, Payment, M&G and Smarthotel on a global level.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable corporate customers to maximize their hotel program & business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to simplify business travel. Our state-of-the-art propriety solutions combine more than 515,000 accommodation types worldwide and form the basis for our end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
Our corporate business unit offers end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Develop concepts for the implementation of “Smart Hotel” into the HRS world and drive seamless travel experience in strong collaboration with our start-up Conichi
- Drive innovation and new ideas to further expand HRS’ solution portfolio along the whole traveler journey
- Foster transparent benchmarking and best practice sharing to identify improvement opportunities and build up competitive intelligence on relevant players and trends
- Steer local solution sales teams to drive penetration and adoption of our solutions by identifying insights from data on improvement areas in close collaboration with other departments
- Conduct regular performance management analyses for our global sales teams and derive insights for sales leadership as well as our global Business Development & Steering team
- Act as an interface to other departments, such as Product, Business Intelligence and Marketing for information and data requirements and prepare top management presentations
The commitment you bring
- A very good academic degree in business studies or similar
- Min. 3-4 years' work experience in project management or consulting role
- Experience coordinating and managing multi-stakeholder projects end-to-end
- Excellent analytical skills that let you derive business implications from complex sets of data
- Goal driven mind-set, the ability to cope under pressure and a high level of emotional empathy
- General understanding of the travel industry is an advantage
- Fluent command of English, written and spoken
The reward you get
- A high impact strategic role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home