We are looking for a Cologne based Senior IT - Project Manager (m/f) who will be responsible for running and maintaining the HRS Citrix infrastructure as well as taking care of important team leading and project monitoring tasks.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Lead project teams and take over responsibility for team development
- Plan and oversee the IT project progress based on project measurement methods
- Monitor the degree of maturity in assigned projects, show deviations and bring forth solutions to achieve set goals
- Manage complex, national and international projects in terms of results, costs and deadlines with involvement of other departments
The commitment you bring
- An analytical and conceptual way of thinking as well as a result driven personality
- Several years of professional experience in large-scale project management including relevant project references
- Profound experience in crisis and de-escalation management
- Practical experience with classic and agile methods of project management (e.g. PMI, Prince2, SCRUM), ideally including certifications
- A degree in business administration, business informatics or industrial Engineering (or comparable)
- Good English and German knowledge, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact IT role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home