We are looking for a Cologne based IT - Project Manager (m/f) who will be responsible running and maintaining the HRS Citrix infrastructure.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage complex, national and international projects in terms of results, costs and deadlines with involvement of other departments
- Be responsible for the management of IT projects in which we implement processes, tools and innovations based on our core products
- Participate in architectural and conceptual work in IT projects
- Overlook projects in regards to project controlling, proper documentation, compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines as well as supervise the successful completion of the project
The commitment you bring
- An analytical and conceptual way of thinking as well as a result driven personality
- Several years of professional experience in project management including reliable project references
- Practical experience with classic and agile methods of project management (e.g. PMI, Prince2, SCRUM), ideally including certifications
- A degree in business administration, business informatics or industrial Engineering (or comparable)
- Good English and German knowledge, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact IT role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home