We are looking for a London based Key Account Manager UK (m/f) to partner with corporate customers and deliver best in class solutions for their business travellers.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travellers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
Our business unit Global Hotel Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Consult your customers at senior and top management contact level on how to optimize travel management with help of the HRS solutions
- Target, approach and acquire new high value customers through a detailed understanding of their strategic business travel requirements
- Grow the annual revenue within a defined existing B2B customer base through the optimization of our HRS business travel solutions
- Coordinate all actions when running roll-out projects in parallel
- Engage with senior management across multiple disciplines within your customer base to ensure maximum understanding and opportunity for success
- Manage projects of all new customer implementations and oversee the operational running of all accounts on a day to day basis
The commitment you bring
- Several years consulting or sales experience, preferably building customer relationships and technical knowledge within the B2B travel industry
- Experience with managing multi-layered cross functional projects as well as building and retaining lasting customer and internal relationships
- Very strong analytics being accustomed to complex customer data and using CRM systems
- A structured, independent and goal oriented working style
- Focus on fast and flawless execution
- High self-motivation and an ability to work under time pressure while simultaneously managing customer expectations and internal requirements
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home