We are looking for a Paris based Online Booking Tool (OBT) Solution Expert (m/f) to take responsibility of achieving expected sales revenue and profitability on indirect sales partners.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
Our business unit Enterprise Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Drive the Online Booking Tool (OBT) strategy and sales into our corporate accounts and lead and follow up OBT customer implementation
- Take responsibility of achieving expected sales revenue and profitability on indirect sales partners, i.e. Online Booking Engines (OBE), and regional Travel Management Companies (TMC)
- Manage OBT site reviews with HRS sales managers and corporate clients to optimise this channel and ensure account targets are met
- Take full business ownership of all interfaces between the HRS group systems, tools and databases and corresponding systems used and/or provided by the partner
- Work in a team with regional and global account managers to leverage partnerships and commercial channels in order to grow revenue within their existing accounts
- Penetrate implementation teams, sales and marketing of the OBT vendors and manage local relationships (with focus on Concur and Amadeus plus any local OBTs of relevance) and create and support market specific action plans with such vendors
The commitment you bring
- Excellent knowledge in the B2B travel industry as well as of third-party distribution of products/services via various channels, particularly OBTs
- Strong competence in finding new/best-possible solutions, keeping economic impact in mind and showing good argumentation in negotiations
- Strong analytical competence and the ability to find useful facts, to analyse data and to draw relevant conclusions
- Delivery of Project Management skills into the organisation to ensure success of wide ranging projects related to the OBTs
- Develop training, sales and marketing material in the local market then replicate training and knowledge exchange into the HRS organisation
- Become the first point-of-contact for HRS sales to support customer sales meetings/planning with respect to OBTs
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact expert role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy embedded into the local leadership team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home