We are looking for a Cologne based Teamlead Account Support Management (m/f) who acts as a sales leader by example, is close to the market, knows the customers' needs and is able to match them with the team.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
Our business unit Global Hotel Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Act as a coach towards Account Support Managers and manage recruiting, onboarding, personnel development, and performance management of team members
- Constantly challenge team members on their focus areas, priority setting and also their approach to specific client-facing issues and ensure mutual communication in the team to share experiences and best practice approaches
- Take responsibility for internationally and for locally acting B2B Key Account clients starting with the roll-out of HRS solutions
- Support clients and ensure outstanding service quality in answering requests and providing excellent advice with regards to business data reporting or hotel bookings
- Act as a consultant by using business data and contact your customers to enhance existing B2B relations
- Take responsibility for managing your team from an economic point of view to increase revenue for HRS
- Optimize processes and customer support quality
The commitment you bring
- A commercial education – preferably in the travel industry – or a degree in business administration
- Significant experience from working in the B2B travel industry
- Relevant experience of sales and support, also with corporate clients
- Leadership skills and experience
- High goal orientation and decision-making competence
- High motivation and ability to cope with pressure
- High empathy and competence in relationship management
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment