We are looking for a Cologne based Director Agile Excellence (m/f) to take responsibility for enforcement of operational software development processes, agile best practices and procedures across HRS development organization as well as for project management and coordination of cross team projects.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: HRS offers a suite of products to achieve data-driven online procurement of accommodation content for the business travel of more than 3.000 enterprises globally. At the core of the customer journey the suite contains e-RFP and e-Auction solutions to source tailor-made products from accommodation providers globally. The HRS Sourcing suite further handles the activation of those negotiated products in the online booking channels of enterprises and audits their compliance continuously in production. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage a global team of Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches across multiple physical locations including work assignment and tracking, career development and mentoring
- Establish an agile based software development working environment
- Represent your team to other managers within the company
- Train, develop and mentor the team to drive agile excellence along with creating materials inclusive of guidelines and standard operating procedures to coach team members and others
- Provide continuous improvements in operational capabilities to optimize efficiency
- Generate regular reporting including performance indicators and metrics, executive reporting and other ad hoc reporting required by management
The commitment you bring
- Higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Agile and Lean development methodologies, SCRUM and software development, including requirements management, testing, deployment and roll out
- Several years of Agile experience including background in business technology
- Ideally - Scrum Certification
- Experience in managing a high performing team, creating commitment and enthusiasm to achieve goals
- Previous software development, project management or product management background in a web of software product delivery
- Fluency in English and German, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Product Leadership role with high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home