We are looking for a Cologne based Program Manager (m/f) to ensure that HRS delivers its full service offering to biggest global accounts based on high-end project management.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable corporate customers to maximize their hotel program & business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to simplify business travel. Our state-of-the-art propriety solutions combine more than 515,000 accommodation types worldwide and form the basis for our end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
Our corporate business unit offers end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Lead global projects to roll-out HRS strategic customers in multiple markets from project initiation to project closure
- Coordinate multiple internal and external stakeholders across different countries
- Manage projects based on industry-disrupting technology innovations in global corporate travel
- Create recommendations for internal and external top management decisions
- Coach HRS account managers and functional leaders on project management techniques
- Steer and drive professionalization of HRS customer roll-outs
The commitment you bring
- A top university graduate, preferably with a degree in business administration
- A professional with at least 3-5 years’ experience in a leading management consultancy or renowned business enterprise (knowledge in the B2B travel industry seen as an advantage but not necessary)
- Track record of leading transformation programs and multiple projects in tandem from scoping to successful execution
- Skilled in leading and collaborating with interdisciplinary and international teams
- Passionate about strategic thinking and working in a results-oriented environment
- Being used to work with tight deadlines, managing customer expectations as well as internal resources
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact project management role with a high degree of responsibility and leadership attention
- Projects on global scale and based on industry-disrupting technology innovations in global corporate travel
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Excellent opportunities to develop your professional skills in an agile industry and shape the future of corporate business travel
- Strong team performance and focus on transparent results towards one shared direction
- A modern, fast-moving and dynamic working environment
- A chance to leave an indelible mark in the industry