We are looking for a Nuremberg based Junior IT-Administrator (m/f) to further improve products of HRS and get the design on a new level.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: HRS offers a suite of products to achieve data-driven online procurement of accommodation content for the business travel of more than 3.000 enterprises globally. At the core of the customer journey the suite contains e-RFP and e-Auction solutions to source tailor-made products from accommodation providers globally. The HRS Sourcing suite further handles the activation of those negotiated products in the online booking channels of enterprises and audits their compliance continuously in production. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenges you are up for
- Develop, implement and manage our infrastructure
- Maintain both on-premise and cloud-based data centers
- Technical support and troubleshooting for our developers
- Provide specialist support for incidents and service requests (2nd level service desk)
- Engage in ongoing optimization and automation of service processes – write scripts and assist in documentation of standard solutions
- Participate in projects to introduce new systems and upgrade existing systems
The commitment you bring
- Knowledgeable in network technology, handling firewalls and load balancers
- Proficient in systems management software (e.g. SCCM)
- Experienced administrator of Windows Server 2012 R2 and newer versions
- BSc (or higher) in the field of IT Operations, formal training as IT Operations Manager or other formal expertise
- Good knowledge of VMWare is a plus
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate, and international team that innovates the business travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home