We are looking for a San Francisco, New York or Dallas office-based Global Account Manager US (m/f) to achieve expected revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction levels with some of our global strategic accounts.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable corporate customers to maximize their hotel program and business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to simplify business travel. Our state-of-the-art propriety solutions combine more than 515,000 accommodation types worldwide and form the basis for our end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
We offer end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage and lead negotiations with major global accounts, finding intelligent ways to support customers' travel processes and increase the program adoption
- Take ownership and develop account development plans ensuring maximum HRS buy-in across regions in order to drive long term results
- Help to roll out global customers across multiple markets and assume the role of key contact for global account and supervising all related activities
- Take responsibility and manage the entire P&L for your accounts
- Demonstrate excellent account management and proven project management skills in a global environment
- Bring strategic account management techniques to HRS coordinating multiple stakeholders across different countries, both external and internal
The commitment you bring
- Several years of sales consulting experience (knowledge in the B2B travel industry seen as an advantage but not necessary)
- Ability to analyze and understand customer situations by interpreting data and identifying trends
- Strong negotiation skills and high performance orientation
- Finding solutions for complex issues and conveying those via enhanced communication skills
- High self-motivation, pro-activeness, forward thinking and assertiveness being used to work with tight deadlines, managing customer expectations as well as internal resources
- Experience in initiating positive contact and building relationships to maintain lasting relations in B2B business
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales and account management role with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern, fast-moving and dynamic working environment
- A change to leave an indelible mark in the industry