We are looking for a Shanghai based Regional Manager Sales Strategy and Processes APAC (m/f) who manages sales performance and supports our local hotel sales teams to deliver highest sales results.
At HRS GROUP "We love to make it happen". We are the world's leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,600 people in 35 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Develop and steer our hotel sales strategy and operations across the APAC region
- Drive the performance of our local hotel sales teams in close cooperation with local management and relevant internal departments
- Carry out regular performance management reviews and act as sparrings partner and challenger for our senior management (e.g., Directors of Sales)
- Foster transparent benchmarking and best practice sharing to identify opportunities for performance and process improvements
- Build up competitive market intelligence on relevant competitors and industry trends
- Be an integral part of the global Sales Steering team to jointly drive a standardized performance management and best practices on a global level
- Lead strategic projects within our Hotel Solutions organization and act as key interface to other departments in APAC
The commitment you bring
- A very good academic degree in business studies or similar
- Profound work experience in either performance management or a sales-related role within a B2B organization - experience within the wider hotel or travel industry beneficial
- Excellent analytical skills that let you derive business implications from complex sets of data
- Goal driven mind-set, the ability to cope under pressure and a high level of empathy
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Fluency in English - additional language skills (e.g., Chinese) advantageous
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home