We are looking for a Paris based Solution Expert Payment France (m/f) who brings initiative and energy to help drive the HRS payment solution forward.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
Our business unit Global Hotel Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Convince and consult your customers on senior and top management level how to optimize travel management with the help of HRS payment solutions
- Acquire corporate clients and expand existing B2B relations in close cooperation with the French sales team
- Steer global implementation processes in consideration of the customer-specific value chain (e.g. booking, payment, expense, archiving)
- Identify improvement potential and design of concepts
- Take responsibility for market analysis and trend monitoring to generate and assess new ideas
- Be part of an international Payment team and exchange best practises, identify opportunities and solve issues in order to gain implementation efficiency and increase corporate customers’ satisfaction
The commitment you bring
- Degree in business administration, industrial engineering, business informatics or a comparable education
- Ideally gained experience as a sales consultant, e.g. in the field of payment solutions, E-Invoicing, HR Management systems, ERP, finance (Issuer, Acquirer, credit card companies) or document management solutions
- Good knowledge of project- and process management
- Excellent communication skills in both ways: understanding pain and gain of the customer and presenting best possible solutions
- In-depth understanding of financial and accounting processes
- Flexibility and willingness to travel complete your profile
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken
The reward you get
- A broad, fast paced, high impact payment role with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionises the travel industry
- Strong team performance and work ethic with a transparent results focused drive towards one shared direction
- A multicultural working environment – with the opportunity to build relationships around the world