> Mehr Informationen
> Mehr Informationen
We are looking for a Cologne based Reporting Specialist (m/f) who optimizes our customer service reporting in order to increase the performance of our customer service team.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world..
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
• Create Customer Service Center (CSC) reportings, including a database for call and email complaints and other channels
• Increase reporting quality through pro-active coordination and analysis of reports
• Present complex scenarios for various stakeholders
• Act as a first point of contact for all departments regarding CSC reporting issues
• Regularly meet with all relevant contact partners (Business Intelligence, Sales Steering) and update them on customer service performance
The commitment you bring
• University degree or equivalent qualification
• Proven track record of workforce management
• Proficient experience in the use of regulatory reporting software
• Knowlege of database setup to support reporting analysis and creation
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
• An engaging Customer Service role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
• Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
• A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
• Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
• A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home