We are looking for a Cologne based UX/UI Designer (m/f) to further improve products of HRS and get the design on a new level.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: HRS offers a suite of products to achieve data-driven online procurement of accommodation content for the business travel of more than 3.000 enterprises globally. At the core of the customer journey the suite contains e-RFP and e-Auction solutions to source tailor-made products from accommodation providers globally. The HRS Sourcing suite further handles the activation of those negotiated products in the online booking channels of enterprises and audits their compliance continuously in production. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenges you are up for
- Act as a champion for the user through concept development, experience modeling, persona creation and user-centric design processes
- Perform continuous optimization of a uniform, user-friendly appearance for various complex products of the HRS Group
- Bring features alive by developing user flows, prototypes and wireframes all the way to design drafts and iteratively develop UI modules and elements
- Create and maintain efficient and sustainable design systems / Styleguides (web-based) for static and interactive UI elements
- Work closely with developers to ensure an efficient design delivery
- Conduct and communicate results of testing (quantitative and qualitative) to stakeholders
- Perform the visual quality assurance of implementation and maintain consistent UX flows across all products
The commitment you bring
- Several years of experience in complex UX/UI design in B2B and/or B2C
- Experienced and enthusiastic team player full of ideas and passion for user-centric design and agile product development methods in a diverse environment
- Ability to understand and translate complex issues to build and test clickable prototypes
- Know-how in the field of current trends in modern design methodologies, user interface standards and solid experience in their implementation
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like CSS / HTML
- Extensive background with A/B testing as well as user testing methodologies and tools
The reward you get
- A high impact UX/UI role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate, and international team that innovates the business travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home