We are looking for a Shanghai based IDP (Intraday Performance) and Scheduling Specialist (m/f) to strategically plan, forecast and schedule all activities, and monitor daily performance in our internal and external Customer Service department.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travellers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Create Intraday perfomance management of in-house and service partner, and provide necessary support to maintain the high standard level of service
- Constantly review and analyze the target/ performance comparison (volume and FTE requirement)
- Maintenance of the shift planning and forecasting tool, and manage the vacation and capacity planning for the 2nd level agent
- Work with our internal and external partners, ensuring our support centers operate in the most efficient manner
- Proactively oversee business performance and create business analysis and various ad hoc reports
The commitment you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3+ years of working experience in customer service management
- Having knowledge of intraday management
- Strong business analysis and functional experience with quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Customer and service oriented focus
- Very good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Nice to have the experience of workforce management
The reward you get
- A sales specialist role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment