We are looking for a Cologne based QA Engineer Mobile (m/f) who takes responsibility for quality assurance services to ensure the applications and products are in compliance with the standards of our organization.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: HRS offers a suite of products to achieve data-driven online procurement of accommodation content for the business travel of more than 3.000 enterprises globally. At the core of the customer journey the suite contains e-RFP and e-Auction solutions to source tailor-made products from accommodation providers globally. The HRS Sourcing suite further handles the activation of those negotiated products in the online booking channels of enterprises and audits their compliance continuously in production. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Apply test methodology, engineering and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies for the analysis and certification of products
- Create acceptance tests for technically complex and sophisticated stories
- Build the test automation against frontend and backend systems
- Coordinate self-sufficiently within the scrum team as well as with the testers of other teams and locations
- Generate and implement ideas for continuous improvement of our quality standards
The commitment you bring
- Analytical skills to translate complex requirements into appropriate test scenarios
- Ideally knowledge in dealing with Java or Objective C/Swift and UI Test automation
- Experience of working with continuous integration, continuous delivery and development tools for debugging
- The ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for the innovative products realization
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Product role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home