We are looking for a Cologne based Senior Agent - 2nd Level Indirect Support (m/f) to process inquiries and complaints in order to increase the satisfaction of our customers.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,600 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Take responsibility for handling difficult complaints, i.e. clarify reasons for complaints with internal and external international customers and process cases solution-oriented
- Stay patient and positive in order to always come to good solutions even when dealing with difficult persons
- Maintain the customer data in the system and communicate the solution to the customer
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the service for HRS customers in our partner hotels
- Take ownership of complex inquiries
- Support and onboard the 2nd Level Agents
The commitment you bring
- Professional experience in customer service/complaint management in the hotel industry or tourism sector
- Proven track record of delivering excellent results to customers
- Several years of experience working with customers on the phone and sensitivity in correspondences
- Good PC skills and experience in working with IT applications
- Willingness to work in a team and to take responsibility for your work
- Ability to solve complaints like a puzzle, i.e. arranging all parts quickly and solving them appropriately
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- An engaging Customer Service role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern and engaging working environment