We are looking for a Cologne based Product Owner – Web Service Integration (m/f) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: HRS offers a suite of products to achieve data-driven online procurement of accommodation content for the business travel of more than 3.000 enterprises globally. At the core of the customer journey the suite contains e-RFP and e-Auction solutions to source tailor-made products from accommodation providers globally. The HRS Sourcing suite further handles the activation of those negotiated products in the online booking channels of enterprises and audits their compliance continuously in production. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Be a part of a global team which is responsible for the HRS web service as well as numerous customized interfaces
- Work closely with around 1000 connected partners such as Corporate Customers (e.g. Google, Huawei, Alibaba), Online Booking Tools (e.g. Concur), GDS platforms (e.g. Amadeus), affiliate partners (e.g. Deutsche Bahn) and Meta-Searchers (e.g. Check24)
- Manage the product strategy and development roadmap in-line with commercial interests and be accountable for the product’s profit and loss account
- Collaborate with business management and sales to develop a product strategy with respect to a sound business opportunity and customer value proposition
- Oversee the implementation of new features from ideation to operations, break down the product strategy into meaningful deliverables, use cases, story maps and delivery roadmaps
- Steer and optimize product marketing and release management and foster agile development methods and project management
The commitment you bring
- Several years of professional experience in Product Management
- Proven ability of delivering value-creating products
- High degree of operational excellence including communication, structured and analytical thinking as well as a systematic and empirical way of working
- Very good knowledge in a broad spectrum of agile and lean approaches
- Good understanding of web service technologies like SOAP and XML
- Additional knowledge about microservice architecture and AWS solution is a plus
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact tech role with high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home