We are looking for a Warsaw based System Analyst (m/f) who will combine technical knowledge with great business communication skills and who will work closely with our development teams and Product Owners.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travellers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Transform business requirements into technical specification items understandable for the Development Team
- Work with Product Owners and other stakeholders to identify their needs, refine their ideas, and to verify and complete tickets and documentation
- Provide analytical support for the client and the development team at the stages of design, development and test system
- Notify the dependencies between functionalities and find the most efficient solutions
- Share ideas with the Tech Team and act as the main contact point for them
The commitment you bring
- Higher degree in Business Administration, Engineering or an equivalent education background
- UML knowledge (BPMN and Enterprise Architect will be an asset)
- Extensive experience in agile principles and lean methodologies
- Knowledge of SQL as well as tools like Jira and Confluence
- Conceptual, analytical, and structured way of working and technical knowledge (ability to read code; IntelliJ tool – are seen as an advantage)
- Fluency in English and Polish, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact tech role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home (1 day per week)