We are looking for a Cologne based IT Citrix Server Administrator (m/f) who will be responsible for running and maintaining the HRS Citrix infrastructure.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Management and development of the existing Citrix environment
- Creation of scripts (PowerShell) for the administration of systems
- Deployment of virtual desktop infrastructures (VDI) with Citrix XenDesktop and virtualized applications based on Citrix XenApp
- Planning and coordination of changes in the context of change management
- Accompaniment of migration projects and the introduction of new systems
- Creation and updating of system documentation and user manuals
The commitment you bring
- Higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent in professional experience
- Good knowledge of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop as well as Microsoft server operating systems (Server 2012/2016)
- Knowledge in the development of scripts for the automation of processes
- Experience in IT infrastructure projects, network administration and ITIL
- Ideally, experience with Citrix NetScaler
- English and German skills, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact IT role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home