We are looking for a Cologne based Team Lead IT Infrastructure (m/f) who will be strategically and operationally responsible to steer the IT Infrastructure team as well as to run and maintain the HRS IT infrastructure (Server and Network).
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Work with stakeholders to maintain and improve HRS global IT infrastructure
- Provide technical leadership in respect to the design, architecture and development of our systems
- Operationally control our external service providers (ESPs) to ensure service delivery to (end-) users and (end-) customers
- Be responsible for BCM, Backups, Management of availability, capacity, security and continuity requirements to ensure a stable running IT landscape
- Contribute to the roadmap for continuous improvement, evolution and suitable replacement when/where necessary
- Manage infrastructure projects or tasks (upgrades, migrations, maintenance, and new technology) to completion with minimal supervision
- Lead the employees of the team and promote their further development
The commitment you bring
- Higher degree Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent practical experience preferably in IT field
- Proven experience in dealing with Microsoft and Unix Systems
- Independent, pragmatic and analytical working style
- Self-organized team player with excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Must be proactive with the ability to multi-task and prioritize along with having a flexible attitude to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact IT role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home