We are looking for a Cologne based Head of Product Development - Sourcing (m/f) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: HRS offers a suite of products to achieve data-driven online procurement of accommodation content for the business travel of more than 3.000 enterprises globally. At the core of the customer journey the suite contains e-RFP and e-Auction solutions to source tailor-made products from accommodation providers globally. The HRS Sourcing suite further handles the activation of those negotiated products in the online booking channels of enterprises and audits their compliance continuously in production. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Develop and implement the development roadmap for our Sourcing products and prioritize opportunities with business functions
- Lead Product Owners and Product Operations Managers in delivering our Sourcing products in the Software Engineering teams
- Collaborate with business functions to identify development opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our Sourcing products
- Manage partners and suppliers delivering content and services to our Sourcing products
- Create narrative, positioning, messaging and naming for upcoming features and products together with our international Marketing and Public Relations teams to enhance marketing support product expansion
The commitment you bring
- Higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in product management with a focus on internet products and technologies
- Experience in software development
- Understanding of user experience (UX) and business/commercial issues
- Fluency in English and German, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Product role with high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home