We are looking for a Cologne based (Senior) BI Consultant Sourcing Intelligence (m/f) to work on the development of a business intelligence solution with focus on front-end and business analysis.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our department Sourcing Solutions takes care of one of the major services we provide to our more than 3,000 corporate business customers globally. Our Sourcing Service has grown significantly over the past years and we are running projects for more than 100 large global corporates across the globe including Google, China Mobile, Apple, Hitachi, Alibaba, AT Kearney and Siemens. Sourcing is at the forefront of our innovation agenda for our enterprise customers and will continue to grow at a very high pace.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Develop complex standard reports and dashboards based on superiour Sourcing Intelligence
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses for specialist areas and management
- Consult specialist areas in regards to analytical questions
- Support Sourcing Project teams for key customers with sophisticated deep dive analysis
- Coach and train the departments
- Support to operate the MicroStrategy environment
The commitment you bring
- Several years of professional experience in the development and implementation of BI solutions
- Profound knowledge of SQL and the handling of relational and multidimensional data modeling
- A degree in the fields of (Business) Mathematics, Informatics, Economics or similar
- Advanced structured approach of business requirement management and very good project management skills
- Knowledge of BI tools using data visualisation like the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Suite
- In-depth database knowledge and know-how in the management of a data warehouse as an advantage, as well as knowledge of other programming languages or statistical tools like R or SPSS
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Sourcing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home