We are looking for a Cologne based Global Content Marketing Manager Meetings & Groups (m/f) to further strengthen our Marketing Expertise in our Global Marketing Hub, focusing on our M&G solutions. Main objective of the role is to act as Storytelling catalyst at the crossroads of our Digital Product Offerings, Sales departments and Content Marketing. In this function, you will create cutting edge Product Insights and create a costumer centric story around these to help maximizing sales on a global basis.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Develop storytelling and product messaging that crystalize benefits and points of differentiation of our M&G Solutions, always focusing on customer needs and pain points
- Promote a clear and convincing communication of new products towards our global B2B sales team while developing sales tools to facilitate the smooth and integrated sales process
- Actively support the launch of new products and act as a cross functional catalyst bridging customer insights, product knowledge and sales drives
- Proactively integrate latest Industry insights into our sales pitches, bridging insights & Content with Product and Sales expertise
- Distribute the Meetings & Groups solutions story created through a holistic communication strategy using internal and external channels (see owned Content Hub, LinkedIn etc.)
The skills you bring
- A degree in journalism, marketing or similar
- Business Travel / Meetings & Groups expertise
- Experience in (Global) Content marketing and/or Product marketing for a portfolio of complex and digital driven tech products (focus on M&G)
- Know-how of engaging with sales teams and bringing their game to the next level
- Understanding of the Business Travel Industry is a plus
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- The opportunity to help building a leading edge global marketing organization from the scratch
- A high impact Marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home