We are looking for a Cologne based Product Owner - Sourcing Solutions (m/f) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: HRS offers a suite of products to achieve data-driven online procurement of accommodation content for the business travel of more than 3.000 enterprises globally. At the core of the customer journey the suite contains e-RFP and e-Auction solutions to source tailor-made products from accommodation providers globally. The HRS Sourcing suite further handles the activation of those negotiated products in the online booking channels of enterprises and audits their compliance continuously in production. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Join a global team that is responsible for driving forward the HRS Sourcing Solutions which help corporates to significantly reduce their travel expenditures by analyzing, optimizing and re-negotiating their hotel portfolios
- Manage the product strategy and development roadmap of our e-Procurement Marketplace as well as the HRS Rate Analytics and Audit technology to further strengthen our position as a global market leader for hotel procurement
- Work closely with Management, internal Business Stakeholders and over 100 Global Players such as Google or Siemens to ensure requirements are met
- Prioritize requirements in-line with commercial interest and be accountable for the product's profit and loss account
- Oversee the implementation of new features from ideation to operations and break down the product strategy into meaningful deliverables
- Proactively support efficient communication, knowledge and best practice sharing across product teams and business departments
The commitment you bring
- Higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in product development with a focus on internet products and technologies, including a proved ability of delivering value-creating products
- Very good understanding of web technologies, including frontend components and backend microservices as well as Agile and Lean development approaches
- Willingness for regular travel to the HRS Development Center in Warsaw and business partner locations inside and outside of Germany
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact product role with high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home