We are looking for a Cologne based Product Owner - Corporate Core (m/f) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: HRS offers a suite of products to achieve data-driven online procurement of accommodation content for the business travel of more than 3.000 enterprises globally. At the core of the customer journey the suite contains e-RFP and e-Auction solutions to source tailor-made products from accommodation providers globally. The HRS Sourcing suite further handles the activation of those negotiated products in the online booking channels of enterprises and audits their compliance continuously in production. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Be a part of the team that is responsible for the HRS Enterprise Applications which are used by over 40.000 multinational corporations globally
- Drive forward the optimization of our Corporate Search & Book Portal to support our continuous growth and ensure requirements of our global clients are met
- Participate in the development of a new multi-tenant platform for all future Search & Book portals across the HRS Group
- Align with our stakeholders from various departments on business requirements, derive strategic approaches and execute them
- Work as part of a cross-functional and highly international team of experts in their chosen field
- Deliver value-creating, end-to-end products making use of the entire HRS technology infrastructure
- Define and verify customer needs, ideate on potential solutions, create and test prototypes with real customers applying a broad spectrum of agile and lean approaches
The commitment you bring
- Several years professional experience in Product Management
- Proven ability of delivering value-creating products
- High degree of operational excellence including clear communication as well as structured and analytical thinking
- Very good knowledge in a broad spectrum of agile and lean approaches
- Good understanding of web technologies, including frontend components and backend microservices
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact tech role with high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home